Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm so tired. I made my 5:00 a.m. workout two mornings in a row. But I'm thankful that I don't teach any classes on Wednesday afternoons, because I'm worn out. Had a great workout this morning: did 600 calories in under 42 minutes on the elliptical machine, lifted arms for about 15 minutes, but I'm just tired tired tired. And I want to eat. I'm doing OK as far as food goes so far this week, because I've only brought enough food for the day (I'm not leaving it in my desk anymore, since I was binging on it). But I'm super hungry! I'm tempted to start prowling around, asking coworkers for food. I know it is good that I'm hungry, because it means my metabolism is cranked up and running, but I'm afraid that if I don't eat, the metabolism will give up and shut down, and if I DO find something to eat, I'll get started and not stop.

I need suggestions about foods that really fill you up and are really satisfying without being laden with calories. Any suggestions?

No comments: