Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Yeek. Yesterday was not the best. Ended up not working out at all because I had too many papers to grade.

Food:
bowl of cereal
granola bar
popcorn (2)
bowl of soup
cheeseburger and waffle fries (yes, I know. Bad me.)

Exercise:
20 min. walk with the dog

Today, however, I made it to the gym in the morning for the first time in several weeks. Hooray. It wasn't actually that bad, getting up that early, which means when I try it again tomorrow morning it's going to suck lint. Big time. Food-wise, however, today has been a train wreck. This week is "teacher appreciation week" by our Key Club, and today's gift was baked goods of all shapes, sizes, and caloric content, distributed in the teachers' workrooms. TONS of cookies, brownies, muffins, etc. And one really kick-ass Boston cream pie. Anyway, I've had several no-nos, which won't help tonight's weigh-in one little bit.

Today's Food:
colby jack cheese (two slices)
granola bar (2)
popcorn
bowl of soup
3 cookies
1 brownie
1 teeny slice of Boston cream pie.

I may just skip dinner...

Exercise:
45 minutes elliptical machine

No comments: