Friday, November 17, 2006

OK, I can't even make a successful week of blogging every day, let alone make it to the gym every day. I just don't have enough time to get the blog done. Besides, my life isn't that interesting.

Despite my lack of exercise and occasional food indiscretion this week, I'm clinging to my third best weigh-in ever last night, 175.8. Will I make it to 170 by Christmas? That's five weeks away, so I'd have to lose just over 1 lb each week. Plus, there is Thanksgiving between now and then. I don't know if I'll make it, but I'm going to try. Next week I only have two early mornings, since we don't have school Wednesday through Friday. I can sleep in a little on Wednesday and still make it to the gym. Thursday we'll be traveling and eating, so I probably won't see a gym (we'll be out of town), but I'm sure we'll take our work out clothes so we'll probably run or something. Same for Friday and Saturday, and we'll be back and able to hit the gym by Sunday. I'd like to think that I at least won't gain next week, but who knows?

No comments: