240.0
I'm happy with that because I bounced up about two pounds yesterday. Not sure why. I think sometimes if I've been drinking a lot of water, I retain some of it. That may be what I can attribute it to. I didn't drink much water last night. I also took a stool softener (seems to help if I feel a bit constipated). That may be why I dropped as much this morning as I did.
I was right; last weekend, the heartburn hit me HARD. I struggled Saturday and Sunday with it and took multiple Prilosec capsules and a couple of antacid tablets. I will pay close attention to it today.
This week I've noticed that, while it do feel full sooner than I used to, the temptation to keep eating is still there. It's easy to want to purge when I overeat. I've been a binge eater all my life and developed bulimia when I was a junior in college. I've struggled with that off and on ever since. I'm very happy with daily weight loss, but on those days when I don't lose it I gain, it's easy to want to turn to that as a solution. I need to train my eating habits so I don't fall back on that. I don't want to take this medication forever, but I'm worried that I won't be able to maintain the loss without it.
I also haven't gotten an exercise routine started, so I really need to do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment