Friday, October 02, 2026

No leftovers

 244.4

I've actually been at that weight two days in a row. Hoping tomorrow is another loss and not a gain. 

I took the first shot of my last vial of medication. I did measure out as much as I could get from the previous vial, but it was only about .2 mL. Not enough to seem like it's worth it to take as a dose, especially since I would be stepping up the next week. I just have to hope that the shipments do account for what seems like potentially four weeks that are otherwise not covered in this first shipment. 

I do think I've noticed that I seem pretty prone to a bit of heartburn on the day after my shot, so I will pay attention to that tomorrow. We're going out of town tomorrow, so I need to be careful with my eating. 

No comments: