Sunday, July 24, 2011

I haven't done a weigh-in in a while. I keep forgetting, until after I'm dressed and have had breakfast. No point in weighing in then. So I'll really try to remember for tomorrow.

I've got 4 weeks until school starts. Still time to lose 10 lbs. That's what I'm going to try to do. And I still have my goal of losing as much weight as possible before my brother's wedding in May. But I really have to get on the ball.

It's frustrating that I haven't done better about working out. We've had a gym membership since...March? April? Somewhere around there. And I've gone maybe five times? And my husband hasn't gone at all. Not good.

It's also frustrating that everyone else seems to have so much more willpower than I do. Some of our friends back in Memphis have been working hard at getting in shape. They've started to do running races (which I don't really care about) and biking a lot. Even some of my recently-become-mother friends have already lost weight. I've only lost about 10 lbs from my heaviest pregnancy weight. Also not good.

So I need to get on it.

No comments: