Tuesday, July 12, 2011

235.2

Man, I suck at this. I simply cannot motivate myself to work out. When the boy is at the sitter, I celebrate my "freedom" by relaxing at home and doing all the things I don't normally get to do, like waste the day on the computer. And when he's home with me, I spend the whole day entertaining him, and I don't have time to get in a workout. What I need to do is go to the gym, regardless of the day. When I have the boy, I can take him along and leave him in the childcare room. And when I don't have him, it isn't a problem. But I can't get my fat butt off the couch. Sadly, it was easier when we lived in the South--I got bored at home during the summer and so I could usually get myself to the gym, at least a few times each week, and during the school year I had to go past the gym anyway, so why not stop? At this rate, I'm doomed. *sigh*

No comments: