Sunday, September 13, 2026

Heartburn

 252.6

Oof, last night was unpleasant. I made chili for dinner, and I overate a bit. I tried not to, but by the time I added sour cream and shredded cheese to my bowl, it was more full than I had intended it to be. Even though I didn't eat the entire bowl, I had more than I should have, especially since I also ate a biscuit. Between the volume and the level of spice, I felt very full and a bit heartburn-y by bedtime. 

I should've taken an extra Omeprazole before I went to bed, but I didn't. I woke up at about 12:45 with dreadful heartburn. I eventually took my heartburn medication and a melatonin and managed to go back to sleep around 3. 

I was pleased to see that I still managed a loss this morning, but I'm tired. Hopefully today I can eat within my limitations.

No comments: