Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Progress, maybe...

Today's weigh in: 227.6

It might be progress, but it is also within the +/- 2 lbs swing that I often experience.  We'll have to give it a few days, to see if I continue to have some weight loss.

Of course, today wasn't a great day.  I had a cup of cappuccino (10 g), carrots and peanut butter (19 g each time, x2 = 36 g; it's a lot fewer carbs to eat the natural peanut butter that is higher in calories and fat than the reduced fat stuff), a couple pieces of gum (about 4 g), and a granola bar because I got desperate (17 g).  That's 67 g, well over the 50 g mark.  So I don't know what will happen.

And the worst part is, I'm starving.  I'm soooooooo hungry.  I really want a huge pot of pasta or potatoes or something.  And it's almost Halloween, which means candy...

This low carb thing sucks.

No comments: