Monday, November 03, 2014

Here I go again, on my own (well, not really)

Today's weigh-in: 233.4

Time to start over, again.  I didn't hit my goal of being under 220 lbs by the time I turned 40 (which was two weeks ago), but I did manage to lose a couple of pounds, even with all the birthday cake and Halloween candy floating around the house.  But I need to get back into a workout routine.  With the time change yesterday, I may be able to get up at 5:00 am again, since I sort of petered out after a few weeks of it back in September.  I made it this morning, although I was stiff, sore, and less than motivated.  Instead of an organized workout, I marched in place and did some kicks, stretched a bit, did some arm weights, and hopped on the elliptical for a few minutes.  I'm thinking I need to rotate my workouts.  I got too bored in September with the alternating workouts on the Leslie Sansone DVD.  I used to mix it up when I was working out a lot--I would do elliptical, treadmill, or swimming for cardio, and I would alternate arms and legs when I did weights.  I've got a Belly Blaster video of hers that I haven't tried yet, and maybe I can alternate it with elliptical and hand weights.  Gotta try, right?  After all, we're going skiing for the week after Christmas, and I'd like to be able to ski for more than one day...

No comments: