246.4
I was a little worried that I wasn't going to have a loss today because I had spent two days at the exact same weight and then gained yesterday, but maybe that precedes a loss. Or it could be that I was just overly hydrated yesterday morning, as I drank a Gatorade Zero at my son's hockey practice the night before.
Anyway, this "officially" puts me at a 20-lb loss since we returned from our vacation at the beginning of August, but it's really closer to 25 lbs down from what is likely my heaviest, about 270 or 271. Not bad for not quite two full months.
I find it a little easier when my husband is out of town to eat less in the evenings because I can just make or get something for my boys and not necessarily feel like I need to eat much myself. My husband came back from a week out of town yesterday, so I'll need to be careful this week to not increase my intake. I'm pretty pleased that I've stayed under 250, and I'd like to continue to stay there.
I have one vial remaining of my current shipment of medication, and it's the strongest dosage, which means I'm supposed to step up next week to what is intended to be the maintenance level for the rest of the year. I haven't felt like I've had any real side effects from the medication so far, and I'm hoping the next level will be the same.
What I am worried about, though, is the next shipment. These shipments are supposed to be three months' worth of doses, one vial per month, but they're all supposed to be 2 mL vials. That doesn't exactly translate to three full months. Instead, it will leave me four weeks short on the year at the end. My next shipment says "about October 30" in the TrimRx portal, but that's when I would need to be taking my next vial from that shipment. Does "about October 30" mean it will be shipped then, or that it will arrive then? What if I don't have my next shipment when I actually need it?
I'm now trying to figure out what do to about that. I disposed of my first vial, the lowest dosage, already, even though it still had a little left in it (from my misjudging of the dosage the first week). I did notice in my current vial, which I'm technically done with, there is still a little medication left, but it doesn't look like it's a full dosage, maybe .25 mL instead of .5. I haven't tossed it out. Now I'm thinking, what if I add a week into this middle dosage by taking whatever remains of this vial next Friday? Will it mess up my progress to take an incomplete dosage? I've done that once before, of course, but it was the first dose, not a middle-of-the-cycle dose.
I may actually go as far as to measure it out next week. If I can get at least .25 mL out of it, I think I'll go ahead and add the dose. If not, I'll just dispose of that syringe and take the first dose from the third vial.
It's something to think about for subsequent cycles. I need to make up several weeks in order to get myself through a full year. Not sure how I'll account for that yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment