253.5
I recorded the same weight this morning as I did yesterday morning. I'm not feeling great about my chances for a loss today, because I feel like I ate a lot. Toast and coffee for breakfast, a cheese stick mid morning. A protein snack bar and cottage cheese at lunch, half a piece for pumpkin bread mix afternoon, more cottage cheese when I got home, and a couple pieces of pizza for dinner. It's still probably not a crazy excessive amount of calories, but I'm sure it's more than I've been eating.
For whatever reason, the past couple of days, I've felt hungry. I still have at least found it easier to not overeat when I do eat something, but I'm still feeling hungry even when I think I shouldn't be.
Tonight was shot #6, the second shot at the mid-stength step-up dosage. I hope I can continue losing. I have been pretty pleased that I'm down about 15 lbs from the start. I had joined a TrimRX group on Facebook, but it was a lot of people who weren't seeing results, and I found it a little disheartening.
So I hope I have less of an appetite tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment