Sunday, August 30, 2026

Whew

 258.5

Well, I'm back down to the weight I was three days ago, so that's a relief. I was anxious. 

Yesterday, I felt the desire to snack. To graze. To eat because it sounded like a good idea, rather than because I was hungry. I avoided it, but I easily could've started and not stopped. 

I'm really hoping that the next dose, I'll start noticing a difference in the desire to eat. 

I was thinking about the feeling of fullness. I do think I'm noticing that I feel full sooner in the eating process. But one thing that never occurred to me is that I've always associated that feeling of fullness with comfort rather than discomfort. It has always felt good to be full, satisfying, pleasant, even when I've eaten until I'm "stuffed". I need to feel those sensations before I reach the fullness stage, or make that fullness stage happen sooner. 

I start school this Wednesday, so I won't really have the opportunity to snack. But I need to plan my lunches so I don't overeat. I need to make sure I'm getting my protein. Fingers crossed that I continue to lose this week.

No comments: