268.8
I *might* have experienced my first side effects this morning? I felt...off. Not quite nauseous or anything like that, but just a little...squicky. I had a little bit of a headache, too. That could be because I didn't drink enough water. It could also be that I ate too much and/or too late--my husband made sourdough bread and I had a couple of pieces after 8:30 pm, well after the time I should stop eating for the day.
Anyway, the feeling went away, so I'll just have to be aware of how I'm feeling the next few days. My friends who have taken weight loss medication have indicated that the side effects they noticed didn't show up until a couple days after the shot.
I haven't given much thought to meal planning yet. I guess that's going to be the next step in the process, and then figuring out how to get more active.
No comments:
Post a Comment